Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Printing on Fabric! Oh Yeah!


Okay so most of you who know me will not be surprised by this blog entry.. I get excited over paper.. This is common knowledge. Now.. I also get excited by Fabric!! :) I just figured out how to print on Silk with my equipment!! YES!.. How exciting.. Here is an example of an invitation concept I just presented. Where I printed on silk and created these beautiful scroll invitations.. I hope you like., Some of the details are as follows: Silk scroll in a bed of pink silk- mailed in a gold linen box. I used Gold textured Parchment Paper, and taupe Marble parchment paper for the accent pieces. Also an interesting detail.. A Metal Seal embellishment.

P.S. Sorry I've been away so long.. It's been a crazy and happy wedding season!





No comments: