Friday, January 29, 2010

FAVORITE FRIDAYS!



It's that time again. I am glad to finally be blogging about the WONDERFUL TRACI MARINI, of Eventfully Yours!   She is one of the first people I met in the Wedding Industry and she welcomed me and showed me support like she had known me for years! Her personality can brighten any day. 
You can see some of her amazing work below, and you can see how her infectious personality and personal touch weaves through Eventfully Yours! making here the success she is.



Natasha and Jason were very particular on what they wanted for their wedding day and I was thrilled that I could help bring their dreams into a reality! Photo by www.garrettnudd.com 




Almost a year and a half ago my associate, Ashley, tied the knot at Summit Church (which is the church I attend and where her husband serves as the Worship Pastor) and then had her reception at Orlando Museum of Art. Obviously being in the industry she knew she wanted Tommy Murphy of Greenery Productions to handle her floral and décor and Arthur’s to handle the food and beverage. It was a wonderful party atmosphere with lots of food and plenty of dancing! The best part of the night was when Ashley’s sister, Lindsey, gave her speech and did an entire skit from My Best Friend’s Wedding and sang “Say A Little Prayer for Me”! Everyone was so into it and it was an absolute riot! Photo by www.corycallahan.com




Allison and Chris wanted a French theme wedding and Flourish helped bring her vision to life. We even had the tables named after French desserts and then when you were seated at your table, that dessert was waiting for you at your place setting! Photo by www.ephotographics.net


As you can see  TRACI does amazing work and she gives each one of her
brides the personal touch and attention they deserve!
  Great Job Tracy! You know I think you rock!


No comments: