Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chanel inspired, Classic Elegance.


This was another of my favorite project of 2010, I loved working with this bride. She is also a creative talented designer with STYLE.  Sabra Hunt and Kenneth Haun, found me from Canada. And am I glad they did! This bride was wonderful to work with. She had her own vision and STYLE, that was fun to execute!! She came to me wanting a Classic Black and White Chanel inspired Theme!  After several phone conversations and brainstorming of ideas, I set to work!

As you can see from the result, we created something very Stylish, and Classic, with an understated elegance. Pearl Metallic White paper with a  Gloss UV- really made a statement, and we added a satin ribbon to the response card to really add a feeling of luxury.








Here are a few images from her reception to give you a feel for the event. I was proud to work with Tracy Marini from Eventfully Yours and Garrett Nudd Photography provided the event images, and Liga Photography provided the in studio images of the stationery!

1 comment:

Liga Photography said...

Lovely invitations...and LOVE Chanel...you seriously knocked it out of the ball park my friend! xoxo