Friday, August 22, 2008

Just Marry DVD


This is exciting, and I'm glad to be a part of it!

Susan Southerland and Michele Butler of Just Marry! and I have been working together for a while now. These ladies are not only great wedding planners, but some of the coolest ladies in the industry. They came to me early this year and asked me to help re-vamp the Just Marry! look. Of course I was excited, because although I LOVE LOVE doing invitations, sometimes Advertising collateral is a nice change, and I think it keeps my creative work fresh!

For the last several months, I've been working closely with Susan to design the covers for her latest DVD. 77 Secrets for Greening the Wedding Industry. This DVD gives wedding professionals secrets and insight on guiding their clients to make earth-friendly choices for their event. From Wedding Rings, to Centerpieces — there are all kinds of things you can do to "Green" your event!

You can find and purchase this DVD on Amazon. Check it out. It won't disappoint!

No comments: