Thursday, August 21, 2008

Most Talented Colleagues!







Working in this industry I have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people! From time to time I like to share with all of you some of my favorite talented colleagues.

This week I'm want to share with you all Abby Liga of Liga Photography. Not only am I glad to call her my friend she is one of the most talented photographers I know! Her work is always out of the box, unique and breathtaking. Any bride would be lucky to have Abby document her day! Check out her website and you will see what I mean.

In addition to working on mutual weddings with Abby, she has trusted me to develop her brand and Marketing collateral! All the pieces she puts out there to brides, I've been honored to create for her!
The images above are just a few pieces 2u created for her! And there is much more to come! So stayed tuned to see the Presentation Kit we have labored over all Summer! It's at the printer now, and will soon hit the streets!


No comments: