Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Good Cause for Celebration!



So this is long overdue! I have had the pleasure to design and create the invitations and sponsor packets for The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida
charity event. CCH Marketing is planning and coordinating the event, which will include a Cocktail reception, Fashion Show and Boutique Shopping. The event is November 21st and I am pleased to be a part of it. Not only did The 2u Collection
design and create the collateral for the event, we will also have a boutique at the event where guests can purchase pieces from our exclusive Paper Couture Imaginative Stationery. I am excited to to participate in this event with several of my fellow women business owners in the Orlando area: (who I am proud to call my friends) Liga Photography, Lavish Boutique, Cleanse Bath & Body Products, and CCH Marketing.

And One more thing! Special Thanks to Sharyn Regan for donating her writing services to all the collateral we created for this event!




No comments: