Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Look What We Accomplished!


If you are a follower of this blog you know I'm a huge fan of Liga Photography. Abby is not only my friend, but an incredible photographer! She has photographed my husband and I, we have shared
brides on a few occasions, and have spent the last year working together on various collaborative efforts!

I must say, what I am most proud of is how far we have come as individuals, growing our businesses, and the collaborative partnership we have built. And lucky for me the feeling is mutual, because she has trusted me with the look, feel and design of her business! In 2008 we decided we would work together-- she would photograph all of my invitations and product and I would start developing the brand of Liga Photography! Trust me when I tell you we had no idea we would accomplish so much together in 2008. We had a party together, Photographed my Catalog of Work, Designed and Created her Brand and Collateral, ... and so much more!

I wanted to share with you some of the amazing collateral piece The 2u Collection created for Abby this year. The picture at the top is an overview of all the work (shot of course by Abby herself).


Presentation Kit (pictured above, detail shots below)-24 page booklet containing information about Liga and some of her Amazing Photography. Printed on Classic White Linen Paper- embellished with a salmon pink belly band with gold foil accents and bound with gold elastic ribbon.


Bridal Gift (pictured above, detail shots below) -10 Blank Notecards with Matching Pink Metallic Envelopes. This tin was created as a gift for abby's brides. The notecards are a combination of white and espresso brown furniture finish paper, with die punch where abby's black and white photography shines through. White Eyelets and Ribbon embellish each card. With quotes from some of abby's favorite photographers. There are 4 unique designs in each tin, 4 different photographer quotes, and 4 distinct Liga Images!


Vendor Thank You Card (pictured above) -Thank you note Abby sends to fellow vendors she does work with in the industry! A faded back Black and White Liga Image printed on Photo Paper, Attached to Espresso Brown Furniture Finish Paper, finished with a pink metallic belly band- with a gratitute quote on it. She slides the belly band down, writes a quick note.. In the envelope and off it goes!



Business Card & Anniversary Card (pictured above) -The anniversary card is interesting. I designed it to follow the brand, and left a space on the front, so she can affix an image of the bride and groom from their wedding, and send it a year later as a Happy Anniversary Treat!

Other things pictured in the group shot above are: Gift Card Holder & Holiday Card. I hope you enjoy it all. And Abby, Thanks for letting me do so much work for you. It's been fun and challenging.


No comments: