Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Summer of Lavished Lingerie!!









Obviously way overdue.. But the summer of 2008 was fun for numerous reasons. A big one.. Lavish Boutique! Thanks to my friend, Cristina of CCH Marketing. I met Jennifer of Lavish Boutique located in HANNIBAL SQUARE of Winter Park. She asked me to help her and Cristina further develop the Lavish brand! We needed photography, collateral, events (which of course Cristina had covered!)

Over the course of the summer The 2u Collection designed and developed the Brand for a Direct Mail Postcard, A Lingerie Rack Card, A Lingerie Party Invite, Business Cards, A Gift Card Holder, Eblasts, and much more. (some printed pieces pictured above) Jennifer and have I built such a relationship that we have not only became friends, but we have participated in several events together and my Paper Couture Stationery line even sells in her Boutique!



Advertising Collateral just isn't as effective without GREAT photography-- and of course my photography go to gal? Abby Liga of Liga Photography. We scheduled a photoshoot which I got to art direct. (but see below all of the genius goes to Abby!) Here are some behind the scenes and a few of the amazing results Abby got that day! All the collateral I discuss in this blog just wouldn't be as good without Abby's photography contribution. She's not just a Wedding Photographer you know.. Pretty genius on many levels that girl! (oh and did I mention Abby shot all of the collateral photography also!





All of the ladies I have mentioned in this blog are great friends and savvy business women. I am proud to be lucky enough to be involved in various projects with them all!


No comments: