Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Holiday Wedding In Charleston!


So I know it's March and by now I should have had these images posted, but you know I feel like I blinked and it went from January to April.. So forgive me Jennifer and Zachary.

Last fall I took on a project in conjunction with Ines Del Mar Weddings Magazine to create invitations and menus for a feature wedding they were doing.. The colors were silver and black, the bride requested dramatic and moody, yet couture, stylish and design forward.. So I put on my cap. We used Swarovski Crystals, Black Ribbon, Silver Metallic and Black Touché papers. Everything came out beautifully.





The Magazine, Bride and Groom and myself were all very happy with the result! Below is even the praise I received from the bride for my website! This was a not amazing to design- I am excited the invitations will be in the next issue of Ines Del Mar Weddings Magazine!



Testimonial from the Bride:
Our invitations meant a great deal to my fiancĂ© and I; they are the first impression to the big day. Honestly, I had no idea what I wanted my invitations to look like, but I knew that I wanted them to be one of a kind and extraordinary. Amy was the easiest vendor that we worked with during our entire event. I told her our colors and the general wedding theme and she delivered the invitation of our dreams! It was a perfect piece of art! The invitation brought both our mothers to actual tears. The craftsmanship, quality, and attention to detail are truly five star! Everything that she chose to use was above and beyond what we had in mind. Our family and friends left us countless messages just to tell us how marvelous our invitations were. After we saw the invitations we knew that we had to have her do our menu cards. Just as the invitation was the first impression to the wedding, the menu cards are the first impression to dinner. Our guests loved the stellar detailed menu card and loved how it mirrored our invitations. We cannot say enough about The 2u Collection! If you are looking for invitations that are unforgettable and people who are exceptional…then The 2u Collection is for you.




Visit Liga Photography's blog to take a more in depth look at this bride and groom and their fabulous wedding! (and a shout out to Abby for the studio photography of the above images)



No comments: