Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WINNERS!! WINNERS!!

Better late than never!! I got caught up in paper, so I apologize for not blogging this sooner!! The winners of the Warm and Fuzzy Paper Couture Contest.. Susan Southerland of Just Marry!! Even though her favorite and most relied upon co-worker is growing and moving forward in her career, Susan still had these great things to say:


I nominate Michele Butler. Eleven years ago we were strangers. Since then she has grown to be not only my right hand, but my closest friend, confidant and best cheerleader. She is about to embark on a new adventure career-wise, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention what an amazingly gifted wedding planner and manager she is. I will miss working with her everyday. Fortunately, cocktails on the weekends will be never ending. :-)


Great job ladies for sharing the love for so many years!! Expect your Paper Couture goodies to arrive soon!!


No comments: