Monday, July 25, 2011

Announce Your Bundle of Joy in Style!

Custom Baby Announcements!! all studio product photography by Liga Photography


This is a fun way to announce your bundle of joy in style.  Your friends and family will be WOWed, with this Magnet Closing Accordion Book..  Both Ends have magnets in the covers so the piece- stay closed.  


I did this announcement for my niece Gracie's birth, in 2010. I did a small mention of them when I announced her birth last year, but here are a few more details.

Metallic Photo Paper Hardbound Magnet Covers

Pearl UB Gloss Paper inside, with all the details of her entrance into the world.




Added detail: I took an image of her, turned it into a sketch and used it on the envelope. It really wowed all who received it in the mail.




No comments: