Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weddings Unveiled Save the Date Contest

Last march we were asked to collaborate with Weddings Unveiled Magazine and provide a contest for their faithful readers! Kirstin at Weddings Unveiled, posted the contest on their blog, Completely Unveiled.




I have been so excited to post these, because they are one of my all time favorites! But I wanted to wait until the Bride and Groom sent them out, as to not ruin the surprise for their guests. But finally the time as arrived. 




What the bride and groom had to say
"The Save The Dates are perfect. You were able to capture the theme and feeling of our wedding. Our guests haven't stopped talking about them and now they are even more excited about what's to come."




Andrea & Eric



The Die Cut is what makes this so amazing! Andrea came to me with a anthropology-esque theme for here wedding. I was so excited and this is the creation. We used Gold Linen Metallic Paper, an Ivory Satin Ribbon, which all complimented the Champagne Die Cut with Gloss UV Coating!  


I'm in LOVE with it.


Please comment and tell us what you think!!