Monday, November 21, 2011

Custom Holiday Cards Give A Personalized Touch!

We always love it when our brides regularly include us in their life events! I love this couple for many reasons, but one of them is I get to be a part of all their life events. This year they contacted me to design their Custom Holiday Cards, they wanted their friends and loved ones to get something personalized.
Aparna and Mike always have flattering things to say, here's what they said about our above creation: "They are absolutely stunning!! I love the paper quality and the shimmer that even comes through in the pictures. The crystals add just the right amount of sparkle, we LOVE them!! Best part is how you captured our wedding color as well as matched our photo backgrounds to the card. I'm so glad I have extra because I really want to frame and put these up next to our wedding stationary! Thank you so much!!




No comments: