Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Inspiration...Chevron!!

I shouldn't have to explain that Chevron is the HOT HOT HOT summer pattern in weddings and events this year! If you don't know this, you must have been under a rock the past few months!! :) Chevron is absolutely everywhere this season, and we aren't complaining. I love a good simple graphic pattern! And the unique and different ways it is being used is just inspirational. It's so the HOT thing, that I had to make two inspiration boards this time, and still I left out some pretty amazing stuff! These are my faves!  Enjoy!


Images courtesy of: cloud9bliss.com, detailsevents.wordpress.com, emmalinebride.com, gourmet-galley.com, heathersglen.com, honeyholden.blogspot.com, my-wedding-concierge.com, spokanebrideblog.com, stylehive.com, theweddingpost.net, weddingchicks.com, www.baconhandmadeneckwear.com, venuesafari.com, 

No comments: