Friday, August 14, 2009

Pamper Yourself!! A Great Success!!


VIEW A SLIDESHOW OF LAST NIGHT'S EVENT!

Last night's event was a great success!! Thanks to all who contributed, and all who came to support us.. Vitality Wellness Day Spa was an amazing venue, plus they offered Hand & Arm Exfoliation and Massages along with Chair massages!! It was Great! Thanks Christy.. Lee Forrest of Lee Forrest Design
of course created some Dazzling Floral, of which I had no doubt. His work is incredible! Kevin Moore of Moore Fine Foods was on hand to feed all of our guest some of his best gourmet creations! And one of my most favorite people, Anna from Anna Cakes sent our guest home with some of her fabulous cupcakes! P.S. They are not fattening at all, and I didn't hide a box just to make sure I got some! :) And of course, thanks to one of my dearest and bestest friends in the whole wide world, Abby Liga of Liga Photography who of course is always fun to co-host with! Make sure you check out the slideshow and thank you all again!!



1 comment:

Liga Photography said...

Heeey! I didn't get a box of cupcakes! You better save one for me!