Monday, August 31, 2009

Solutions Bridal Saturday.



DISCLAIMER: I am not a video master.. This is the best I could do on my little Flip.. Stoner, your job is safe!


This weekend I got to participate in something really special. Abby Liga of Liga Photography
and I spent Saturday at Solutions Bridal. Abby and I brought champagne for the brides, along with some of my Custom Invitations to share, and Abby's amazing talent. Abby spent the day documenting brides finding "the dress". It was a great day.. Everyone was so happy, and just seeing the special moments between friends, mothers, and daughters was touching in itself. Not to mention we were surrounded by some of the most gorgeous dresses!

I took some video above of various parts of the day, keep in mind, I'm an Invitation Designer. Video is whole different ball game! :)

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies at Solutions, Abby Liga and all the amazing brides that I got meet and share in this special day.

To View Abby's Blog on the Day- Click here


No comments: