Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FAVORITE VENDOR! Blush by Brandee Gaar

Okay, so I fell off the wagon.  I haven't done a Favorite Friday Blog in a while. Time is flying by and this wedding season has kept me busy!  And it's not Friday.. But.. I'm breaking all the rules, I hope you forgive me.


This Favorite Vendor of mine- first of all she is amazing, 2nd of all she uses pearls in her brand.. How could you go wrong there! 


 Introducing Blush by Brandee Gaar!! (Brandee forgive me for the delay!)


One of my favorite Wedding Planners!  See some images of her work and her comments below! If you are looking for a genuinely real and classy lady.. Brandee is it, she and her team put together some pretty fabulous weddings!





“I can’t believe I’m including this photo of my VERY pregnant belly but I just love this one!  Jessica has a very busy schedule so her mom and I planned most of the event.  Jessica just told us she wanted it to be romantic, classic, and black and gold (she and Adam are huge Knights fans!).  She was so stunned when she saw both the ceremony and reception.  She and Adam just kept telling us how much better it was then they ever imagined!  Definitely one of my favorites!!” (photo credit: Rhodes Studios- above 3 photos)



“This was a memorable wedding because the groom wanted to plan a surprise for the bride and he didn’t want ANYONE to know.  We hired Edwin McCain to play their first dance song live during the reception.  When the DJ announced the first dance, Edwin and the band came out of the back carrying their instruments and started playing!  He also played a song that he wrote specifically for Stephanie and her dad for their special dance.  Everyone in the room was wide-eyed for the 40 minute set and Gregg was thrilled we pulled it off!”  
(photo credit: Heidi Mitchell photography- above photo)



“Such a fun wedding!!  Alisa and Steve wanted a Vintage Hollywood Glam wedding and boy did they take the theme all the way!  We hired Paparazzi dressed in vintage clothing with antique cameras to greet the guests on the red carpet as they entered the reception.  We had a backdrop on the ‘Walk of Fame’ for everyone to stop and have their picture taken.  Each guest got to experience what it was like to be a move star in the 1950’s!”
(photo credit: Rhodes Studios- above 2 photos)





No comments: